Pages

Thursday 30 October 2014

My holiday

In the holiday it was fun I went to my friends house.His name is Jason he lives in kings road in pamure.Last year we use to be best friends because we live next to each other.We just could jump over the fence.We play on the x-box 360.We play fifa 15 but the demo my favorite team is chelsea but my friends favorite team is Barcelona.


Sometimes we play mincraft we live in the same house.We live in the jungle but up in a big tree so that creepers don't make us die.Then we play soccer out side it is fun to play but my friend always beat me the score keep son being 1-2.In the night we were watching Samoa vs England.But we didn't want to watch so we watch Taranaki vs Tasman mako that game was hard.


But I didn't watch because I had to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.