Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2015

Explaining my game

I will be explaining about my game and it is called the world of ninja’s. The task that we were given was to make are own game but we had to do a side scrolling.We had to show the point of our game.


My lead character is a ninja.His name is Rocky.He start in the city and he has to find the treasure before the boss finds the treasure. In my game you have to kill monsters and ninjas. My mission is to find the treasure in the dark cave.


My character Rocky faces a rock monster. He is the one that made the other monsters. If you beat the boss and find the treasure then you will win. If you lose to the boss then it will be game over. If you get the gems and the coins then you will get some points. When a monster hit you really badly then you will lose some health.


Space bar is to jump, A is to attack with his boomerang and his sword and D is to defend the monsters hits.


When you die you have to tap a fast as you can and then you can respond


In each place there are monsters that block the boss. So you will have to defeat that monsters before you defeat the boss. When you start at the city you will vs a hole bunch of ninjas


My guy has to get the treasure before the boss does rock king.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.