Pages

Wednesday 3 May 2017

Enjoying My Holidays!

As the Holidays began I was so excited because we got to have a 2 week break from school, but at the same time I was bored because we haven't had school for so long.

In my first week of the holidays, I enjoyed it because we went to Ice Skating and Laser strike. Well if you haven't heard of Laser strike, Laser Strike is a play where you have guns, But fake guns! But the armor you wear is a armor that protects your chest, so if you get shot it won't hurt.

Well Ice Skating is similar to normal skating, but the different is that in Ice Skating you skate on ice. Ice is so hard to skate on! Well when I went to Laser Strike it was awesome because some one came out of nowhere and shot someone from the back, but he had a anonymous mask!

In Ice Skating I had a good time because sometimes I slip and sometimes I don't. It was funny to because our church came with us and a lot of them slipped to!

In the next week we went to the pool and the movies! The reason why we went there because the church had a all night on Friday! All night is a day when your church have a all night time, but the rules are your not allowed to sleep because if you sleep someone can come with a vivid and draw on your face.

At the pools we did bombs, jumped off the diving board and ate heaps of fish and chips. My favorite part at the is when we jumped off the 3rd highest diving board! That was scary!!

I really enjoyed my holidays and I hope you guys do bye!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Junior it me again that is a very great story you have keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.