Pages

Wednesday 1 November 2017

A talk with Mr Patterson

In the morning we had a special guest and his name was Mr Patterson. Mr Patterson came in the team 5 block to talk with us. He talked to us about Aspiration, Inspiration and Motivation. He gave us a formula to solve, like A = Aspiration, I = Inspiration and M = Motivation. 

He gave us some tips that really inspired all of us. I was inspired when he talked about be a giver. Be a giver means to notice and act when someone is struggling. He talked about a 11 year old boy that changed a old man's life. That inspired me as well. 

We watched a video about the boy that help the man. The boy gave the man his lunch money everyday for two weeks, and that changed the man's life. The man told the school, so Willy got a big reward. All of us got inspired and shocked that he actually did the right thing to the man.

After he told us about the important things. It made me want to be like Willy. It made me want to change someone's life. Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Junior,
    I enjoyed reading your post...
    We all have the ability to change other people's lives by being a giver.
    I'm pleased that my talk inspired you...
    Best,
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.