Pages

Thursday 6 August 2015

My C.V

Classroom cleaner


I want to be a classroom cleaner because I am perfect at cleaning stuff.
I like this job because I like to make classes clean, especially classrooms that are very dirty.In this job you have to clean your  classroom, but you have to clean it very properly.


I want this job because I like cleaning classrooms, cars, houses and even places.In this job I like cleaning classrooms that has less rubbish.Being a classroom cleaner is very fun because if you listen then you will get paid.When you finish you will get a break, but sometimes it tiring.


I always get use to clean because I always have to clean up the house.When I finish cleaning up I even have to clean up my sister mess and sometimes she blames me.When I finish doing her mess there’s always more mess.Classroom cleaner is tiring, but being a classroom cleaner is alright for me, but when I do it I will make sure I cleaned it properly because if I don’t do it properly then I won’t get paid really well.

I like doing classroom cleaning because I like to get paid really good
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.